Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

how much do i love them?

December 20, 2009

This is for some of my very special family.
I got an awesome Christmas card yesterday, it was from little E mans family!
And I am happy to share the news that they are starting the adoption process once more!
I may be biased, but lets be honest that I'm not, and let you know this the most PERFECT family in this entire world! And I am SO excited to get the word out to anyone that may know someone who was in a situation I was and is considering the option of adoption.

This is an amazing family, and I hope that they'll get that little baby soon! There aren't words to express how wonderful these people are. Especially not in writing.

SO, friends and family, if you know anyone that is pregnant, and is considering placement, let me know. I'll get the information to them and they'll go from there. I would love to help them add another member to their family. They need a few more little ones, and those boys need a little sibling! I would love for S to get a little girl, but hey, I know they don't care, they just know they have a member of the family that is waiting to come home!
If you don't know my e-mail just leave me a comment and I'll get back to you!


Yes yes yes, I loved them so much that I HAD to share that they were looking to adopt again! Plus, I would do that for anyone!  Plus, I wanted to be involved in someone finding their baby again SOOOOO bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment