Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Novemer was last year...

Clearly holidays give me buzz brains.  I truly couldn't focus on more than a few things at once. And, truly, i think its something that I'm going to have to change. BUSY is not cool.  Busy isn't all that its cracked up to be. I enjoyed being busy with kids, family, and my hubby. I did not do very much of anything "holiday-ish" the month of December. Yes extenuating circumstances, but it was quite relaxing to avoid the hustle and bustle of the crazy town where I live. 
There was no Christmas tree(and I wasn't planning on having one), unil 4-5 days before Christmas. I had a mantle of a few festivities... it was overall, very plain.  I am not sure if it was good or bad, but I am really hoping that I can teach my babies the goodness of simplicity. That you don't need a whole bunch of STUFF. They were spoiled, the girls got "tablets", bubba got his trucks, and life was good.  They don't know any better. Oh how i love that they don't understand "life" right now.

Then there was that month of November... the one last year not this year:)  I was able to participate in all things Adoption.  It was an amazing experience, because half of the time it was NEW.  Yes, 10 years later I am still experiencing NEW adoption things.  I participated in the "Photo-a-day" adoption style. Since November is NATIONAL ADOPTION AWARENESS MONTH.
I also Participated in a class hosted by Ashley Mitchel of Blessings In A Basket.  A-MA-ZING!  I'll be posting more on that later... figures I want to start out with what is 100% done, and not what I'm still working on.

So... on to the next blog post.

I hope 2014 is Better that 2014 for you all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment