Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A Late Hello Sunshine

This is how on top of things I am/was in the month of November. So much that I didn't even know, until 5 minutes ago, that I was nominated for my first ever BLOG AWARD!  Bow chicka bow wow!  I know, totally rockin' right?!  I was surprised, and thought... gosh i need to blog more then:)  

so here you are, THANK YOU, Kristen, for the nomination! 

The Rules for the The Sunshine Award: 
-Proudly post your sunshiney new award
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 wonderful bloggers
- Write 11 questions for them to answer
- Let the nominated blogger know you have nominated them - See more at: http://joshandkrisloveadoption.blogspot.com/2013/11/sunshine-on-my-shoulder.html#sthash.ByBY0LUk.dpuf

The Rules for the The Sunshine Award: 
-Proudly post your sunshiney new award
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 wonderful bloggers
- Write 11 questions for them to answer
- Let the nominated blogger know you have nominated them - See more at: http://joshandkrisloveadoption.blogspot.com/2013/11/sunshine-on-my-shoulder.html#sthash.ByBY0LUk.dpuf


The Rules for the Sunshine Award:
~ Proudly post your sunshiny new award
~ Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
~ Nominate 11 wonderful bloggers
~ Write 11 questions for them to answer
~ Let the nominated blogger know you have nominated them

Kristens ????s for me

1. What is the best advice you've ever gotten?  
                   Pray.  Prayer has truly healed me, and allowed me peace, forgiveness, and faith.

2. What is your first childhood memory?
                         I can't be clear as to my first memory. but I'll tell you one of my favorites. My parents house was a 2 level, with a big deck on the upper level.  Summer after summer, we would jump off the deck to the trampoline below. Sprinklers going, sun shining. Ah those were the days.  Next, winter after winter of the same thing, except in snow and snowsuits and coats. I can't imagine using sprinklers then:)
 
3. If you could choose another time in history to live, when would it be?
                    That's a toss up, I love the hats and dresses, and music of the 40's and 50's. But I LOVE the bustles and such from the cowboy days:)

4. What is the last book you read and what was it about?
          Hearing the Voice of the Lord, by Gerald N. Lund. It is an incredible book on personal revelation, and listening to the spirit, the voice of the Lord, and understanding if it is You, or Him.
 
5. How did you meet your significant other?
                We must have met numerous times, he was friends with my cousin. But I really "met" him, the week I moved to Southern Utah. I was hanging out with another boy who would be leaving for the summer. He told me I could hang out with him till he got back.... dun dun dun... he got back and I was done for.
 
6.  Whats the best way to get on your good side?
             Bring me a good book.... and a Pepsi... and we are golden:)
 
7. Whats your favorite thing to do on a Saturday morning?
           Seriously... y'all will think I'm crazy... but I LOVE doing yard work. Its become lots easier to get started on to since the Little's are getting a bit bigger, and i live in an incredible neighborhood!!!! 
 
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
           Right now... Arizona. I know, super lame but i have ALWAYS loved AZ, I can remember it as far back as being a tiny 12 year old:).  Other than AZ, I'd love to live in Ireland.  The green... the accents;)
 
9. What has been your favorite "adoption moment" so far?
                   It has nothing to do with my own adoption. I has to do with being involved in helping a fellow Birth Momma, find her adoptive family. I knew them both, and it was crazy how it just came together. I would LOVE to be involved in helping another family find their Angel Birth Mom and Angel baby!
 
10. What would your family pet say to you if they could talk?
                 My poor kids... no pets here.. maybe someday.. my dog would be like, "you, kind master man, needs to listen to master lady and let me snuggle her and the Little's inside."
 
11. what is the air speed velocity of a laden swallow?
              Lets be honest... I totally chuckled at this, out loud, for real life, at my ghetto desk right now!  I have no idea... I'll google it and see what he says...  OH MY HEAVENS HOLY GRAIL!!!! I am so proud that this was #1 that came up on google. and now... Kristen you might be my new favorite person ever:)





The Rules for the The Sunshine Award: 
-Proudly post your sunshiney new award
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 wonderful bloggers
- Write 11 questions for them to answer
- Let the nominated blogger know you have nominated them - See more at: http://joshandkrisloveadoption.blogspot.com/2013/11/sunshine-on-my-shoulder.html#sthash.ByBY0LUk.dpuf

2 comments:

  1. Lol! I love that you Googled #11! Hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely did google it! I haven't seen that in FOREVER! I am still dying over here @kristen!

    ReplyDelete